Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Ibrahimovic: 'I chose Inter in Milan in 2006 because...'

The Swedish star Zlatan Ibrahimovic revealed why in 2006 he refused to Milan to move from Juventus to the city`s rival Inter Milan. Manchester United`s 36-year-old striker gave an interesting interview to Sky Sport Italia, telling him about his time in Calco. Ibra still put on Milan`s shirt but this happened later in 2010. However, Zlatan explained why he signed with the Nerazzur several seasons earlier. He was interested in me and both clubs adviced by free football picks in Milan. Mino Raiola (Swedish manager) asked me:do you want to be the best or the richest player in the world? . I answered him - the best one, and he said, well, the best and the richest. My choice was not financial, I wanted to make the difference, write my name in history. I chose Inter Milan before, because he had triumphed in the Champions League, and Inter did not scull the Scudetto (Italian title) for 17 years. Ronaldo Ph enomena, Badjo, Bobo Vieres, Pirlo, Zeudorf all went through Inter and none of them brought the club the title of Italy, although they are all great players. I thought:If I go to Inter and I win the Scudetto, I will do something that these people have not achieved. `If you do something that no one has done for 17 years, you remain in history. one of the many, so I chose Inter. `Manchini and Branca did everything to bring me to Inter and I took this step, which was not very acceptable for Juventus, but I was motivated, Vieira also came with me, and Interwere Crespo, Sanetti, Adriano, Mayon - the team was finished, Ibra said.

Then comeis the Special, it comes with the media and everything else that motivates me extra, it`s hard, puts you under pressure, gives you responsibility and wants results, we took the title and became a top-endor. If you become the best betting player in Italy, Italians are the heaviest, tactically the Italians are in fron t of everyone else, with Inter winning 5 titles for 5 seasons, plus 2 or 3 Italian Super Cups. I was the best alien 2 or 3 times in 6 years in the Italian Championship, which is top of the top. But in my third year in Inter, I felt I wanted something new, some new impetus, Ibrahimovic said.

No comments:

Post a Comment