Friday, May 3, 2024

Football prediction Daniel Ricciardo: Right now I`m not going to do anything serious. I want to give my mind a rest

Red Bull reserve Daniel Ricciardo explained how he will work in the 2023 season.

Ricciardo returned to Red Bull from McLaren as third driver. The 33-year-old driver has already said that he is unlikely to participate in training on race weekends.

Teams can use a non-starter driver in early practice twice per season - and under the new 2022 rules, that driver must be a young driver with two or fewer Grands Prix experience.

Mostly I will be doing simulator work. I also know that there will be events and I will hold several demonstration races. And although this has not yet been confirmed - so I am not sure of my words - I know that there will be tire tests. So if I drive this year`s car, it will probably be in testing, and not in the first practices.

"I think there will be a couple of opportunities [to drive a real car] in the middle of the year, but basically all my work is a simulator, " Ricciardo said.

The Red Bull reserve also explained why he is not trying to find a place in another championship.

Right now I`m not going to do anything serious. I want to give my mind a rest. Of course, it`s great to compete, I like it. But this requires a lot. I think if I moved somewhere, I would inevitably stumble upon other people`s expectations. "I just want to have fun, because I guess that`s how I see this year, " Daniel clarified.






Daniel Ricciardo: Right now I`m not going to do anything serious. I want to give my mind a rest Football prediction - more details and information: Football prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment