Friday, September 20, 2024

Football prediction Ons Jabeur: I realized that I shouldn`t be afraid of failure, because it`s a sign of courage

Ons Jabeur explained how she feels about the lack of Grand Slam titles.
The Tunisian has played in the final three times - at Wimbledon in 2022 and 2023 and the US Open in 2022.

Everyone would agree on three Grand Slam finals. And I asked this question to some players just to remember this and be grateful. It`s very important in life in general to be grateful for what you`ve done.

Some players have not achieved what I have achieved.

I come from a very small country, a continent where they dream of winning a Grand Slam. I think what I have achieved is great. Obviously for me [missing the title] is becoming more and more personal - it`s always hard to get to the final advised by video football goals and not win.

But I will continue to follow my dream. I realized that I shouldn`t be afraid of failure because it`s a sign of courage.

If I make it to the finals again, fail again, get up again and reach the finals again, then that will be an indication that I am a strong woman.

I always say that the more matches I play on clay, the better physically [I get] and the easier the grass season is for me. Because the hardest surface in tennis is clay, because you need to be physically ready.

Roland Garros gave me confidence and helped me understand a lot. At the beginning of the season, I blamed myself a lot, while knowing that I had a serious injury. I can`t tell you how much the injury affected not only my physical state, but also my mind. But obviously, if you can`t step on your foot, you can`t hit forehands.


Ons Jabeur: I realized that I shouldn`t be afraid of failure, because it`s a sign of courage Football prediction - more details and information: Football prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment