Saturday, June 15, 2024

Football tip Enes Kanter Freedom: I can play in the NBA for another five or six years

Former Boston center Enes Kanter Freedom said that he is capable of spending another 5-6 seasons in the NBA.

I`m 30 years old and I can play in the NBA for another five or six years.

Unfortunately, when I started speaking out about the problems in China and the NBA and China making multi-million dollar deals, I was blackmailed out of the league.

I`m healthy, I`m 30 years old, I can play 5-6 more seasons in the NBA, and I hope I can get back on the court. I love basketball, it`s my main job. He gave me the opportunity to talk about whatever I wanted. "I hope the NBA will see the wrongdoing and we can talk about it, " Kanter Freedom said.


Football tip - more details and information: Football tip

No comments:

Post a Comment